Participate in Kolosseum’s Friday Freebies! We’re giving streaming fans a taste of what our platform will be like once we start holding pay-to-play contests. Entries for our Friday Freebies close every Thursday night at 11:59PM CST. Build your squad of streamers, and watch live as your fantasy team competes to win a portion of the prize pool. We'll distribute the money to the winners after the contest, through PayPal.
How to Enter
First, if you aren’t already signed up, you must create an account on our web app. Next, find an active contest labeled Friday Freebie. Create your squad by viewing player stats, visiting different streams, and doing your research to choose which streamers will perform best the next day, all while remaining under the salary cap. Once you submit your entry, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. For now, all contest entry fees will be waived.
Contest Scoring and Rewards
We have the majority of Warzone streamers included in our player lists, and we are collecting their stats using a public API that tracks their battle.net accounts. Scoring will be based on the results of the previously stated API, along with the scoring system we created, and may not reflect actual gameplay. The contest will last for 1-2 days (the start and end time are stated in the details), and players earn points based on the performance of their top 10 matches throughout the stated timeframe. Scoring and rewards details for each contest can be found on the Create a Squad page or the Contest Details page after you have entered.
We will open one Friday Freebie contest every Sunday afternoon that will start the upcoming Friday at 12AM CST. Contest entries close at start time.
WINNING A CONTEST
The results of the contest will be verified by Kolosseum within 24 hours of the contest ending. If you are one of the winners, we will contact you through email or DM within 72 hours of the contest ending to verify your information and send you your appropriate earnings through PayPal. You can also choose to hold your winnings within the site and enter into the next available contest.
We will send all contestants a feedback survey so you can tell us about your experience and we can create the best platform possible. It is not required to fill out to win, but we want to hear your honest opinions and suggestions. We also ask that you share our website with anyone you think might be interested in playing daily fantasy based on daily streams and connecting with our community of gaming fans! Join our Discord, sign up for our newsletter, or follow our other social media accounts to stay connected with Kolosseum.
- The entry period for this contest will start when the contest is opened on Sunday afternoon and close when the contest starts the upcoming Friday at 12AM CST.
Number of Entries
- Only one entry per contest, per user, is allowed.
Submitting an entry
- Enter a contest by creating your squad and submitting your entry.
Editing an entry
- You will not be able to edit your squad after you have submitted your entry. The only way to change your squad is to withdraw and re-enter the contest.
Withdrawing an entry
- You can withdraw from the contest by using the withdraw button in the contest details section. Please be certain about your entries before you submit them.
- Contest withdrawals will not be accepted after 1 hour prior to the contest start or after the contest has started.
- Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. Multiple accounts will be deleted.
- Final scoring and rewards for the beta contests will be decided by the admins. Scoring and rewards details can be found on the Create a Squad page or the Contest Details page after you have entered.
- This is a proof of concept. We are still working on perfecting our player stat collection and providing a reliable and easy to enjoy contest experience. Based on our prior tests, we expect things to run smoothly but problems could arise. By entering one of our contests, you agree to abide by Kolosseum’s Official Rules and decisions. If you find any issues with how your team is being scored, or if you have any other feedback or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com or ping us on our Discord in the #feedback-and-suggestions channel. We’d love to hear from you! We will try our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- The owners of Kolosseum reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the event in the event that non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond our control impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the beta contests.
Limitation of Liability
- Your entry into our contests constitutes your agreement to release and hold harmless Kolosseum Entertainment LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, etc., against all claims liability, illness, injury, death, loss, etc., that occurs directly or indirectly from participation in the contest or use/misuse of the awarded prize.
Affirmation of Acceptance of and Agreement to All of the Official Rules
- By entering one of our contests, the Entrant (“You”) represents and warrants that they are eligible to participate based on the eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. By entering our contest, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding.